This may come as something of a shock, although to those who know us well you won’t be entirely surprised. We are SELLING our house! Yes, that’s right, this beautiful, newly renovated and recently decorated house is going on the market this coming weekend with an auction in October.

lt-15-15P0722-0311512122-rsc

The house is for sale through Belle Property and you can see the listing here and on realestate.com.au here.

lt-15-15P0722-0311502901-rsc

To be honest, it’s been the strangest and probably most difficult decision we have ever made and one that came about entirely by accident. We were not thinking about moving, were very happy in Sydney and loving this house, but an opportunity came up which I will talk about more in the coming weeks and we have decided to move on.

lt-15-15P0722-0311450041-rsc

lt-15-15P0722-0311453519-rsc

lt-15-15P0722-0613088590-rsc lt-15-15P0722-0613083247-rsc

For more information about the house, inspection times, photos and plans, you can contact visit the listing online here and here or contact our agents Matt 0411 606 662 and Tania on 0412 327 233 from Belle Property, Seaforth on 9948 0292.

20 Responses to Want to buy our house? It’s for sale!

1. Patty Day says:

wow..
    You are very similar to me. As soon as everything is just about perfect..we move!

2. Natasha says:

All the best with the sale Mel, will be very sad not to see this house anymore. The new owners will be very lucky people to enjoy all the hard work you have done to this wonderful home. Looking forward to where you end up next, very exciting.

3. Tracey says:

WOW!! I have to say Mel I am a little shocked and sad as I lurve your home but then I am very excited to see what you will do next! I hope you will continue to blog. Hope that the house sets a new record for your area when it goes to auction. Traceyxx

4. Lisa@LA says:

Wishing you all the best Mel! Your house is so amazing and stunning, there will be a bidding war at auction. Lis xox

5. Lisa says:

I would buy it in flash but as I am still in the process of unpacking our container I do t want to move again for quite awhile. Best of luck with the sale.

6. That is a shock, but having bought and sold houses 5 times before building a home from scratch I understand. You obviously live in an exclusive Sydney area which will provide you with a fantastic profit from your renovations. I hope it all go well for you and family.

7. Jennifer says:

Love seeing it all in it’s entirety on the listing. It looks gorgeous, you’ve done a fabulous job with decorating it all. I’m sure your next move will be just as exciting.

Jennifer xx

8. My guess is your house is going to sell FAST. Its truly picture perfect Mel!! Wow this is big big news….I cannot wait to hear whats next on your horizon, whatever you do whatever you touch is going to be spectacular!! Best of luck..the house looks AMAZING! Sorry I havent’ been around as much, been insanely busy and just trying to stay afloat:)

9. Design Chic says:

Your house is beyond STUNNING, Mel and know it will sell in a hurry. The kitchen always makes me happy with that to die for island. Can’t wait to hear about your new venture!!

10. Mel…I wish you the best and a quick sell…keeping a house spotless with three children gets old fast…Cant wait to here what your plans are..

11. Lesley says:

Picture perfect. Best wishes and looking forward to seeing what you do next! Exciting!

12. Sue Fogarty says:

Mel, I am shocked, looking forward to your next venture though. Good luck with the auction. Looking forward to seeing the next blue and white chapter.

13. Beth says:

Your home is beautiful Mel and the transformation has been amazing.I have enjoyed following your path as you pondered decisions about the different rooms and I’m sure your hard work and eye for style will reap rewards. Good luck with the sale and the move
    x

14. Anastasia says:

Nooooo we love this house!!! It’s been a great journey through this reno and we look forward to your next adventure. The house looks amazing and will be SOLD in no time.
    AJ x

15. Virginia says:

ah, i suspected twitchy feet were happening a while back when you mentioned something of the sort in an offhand comment…hope it sells for a fab price under the hammer…open inspections are SO stressful! So hopes for a quick sale are sent your way.

16. thebuzz says:

We’d pick and move to your house in a heartbeat but no one would be left to run the company here! Does this mean you’re moving to the US???? Sure hope so (though you say you like Sydney….)
    xxoo
    C + C

17. She looks stunning as always. Lunch soon?

18. Anne says:

Your house is beautiful. What colour did you paint/stain your deck as it looks so nice. Anne